It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:13 pm

Grid Bias 9v batteries for radio, Battery scans

Everything about batteries, history , rebuilding, making replicas, eliminators etc

Grid Bias 9v batteries for radio, Battery scans

Post by Mike C » Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:48 pm

I found this site but most of it is German but they have British examples such as Marspen and Drydex battery scans you can print out. I have used this site for the battery wraps for my army lamps as they do those flat shaped batteries.

http://www.pa2mrx.nl/UK/batterij_wikkels-uk.htm

Location: North Hykeham, Lincolnshire and Ilford, Essex (but not for much longer ...!)

Re: Grid Bias 9v batteries for radio, Battery scans

Post by Terrykc » Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:47 pm

Mike C wrote:I found this site but most of it is German ...

:wft?:

Oh dear!

A couple of the batteries are German but note the .nl in the link - this page is in English and Dutch!

Your browser would probably have prompted you if he hadn't taken so much trouble to translate most of it into English. If you click on the 'Home' link at the bottom of the page, you might see something like this:

Translate.PNG

EDIT

Having had a look around his very interesting site, I came across the same page entirely in Dutch!

Go to the home page and scroll down to the bottom of the index on the left and click on the Union Flag.

Lo and behold, the entire site is now in English!
Last edited by Terrykc on Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Mike C » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:02 pm

I have got it to translate now thanks Terry 8-) . Some useful scans of those 9V grid batteries which may be handy for those who have radios that use these. The Pertrix ones are German as are the Daimon but still useful.

Post by Michael Watterson » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:12 pm

The Site is all in English :)

This page on it is good too (English Version)
http://www.pa2mrx.nl/UK/coil%20homebrewing_uk.htm

:thumbl: Thanks Mike.

Post by Mike C » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:49 pm

No problem, sometimes I stumble on such sites and this one had a few good English examples on. If I find anymore I will post them up for members to use. 8-)

Return to Batteries